The rational Christian's assistant to the worth receiving of the Lord's supper [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Plain account of the nature and end of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper. Abridgments
- The second edition.
- London : printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxiv,28p. ; 12⁰.
- Lords Supper -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title .
Advertisement signed: John Disney.- An abridgement of Benjamin Hoadly's 'Plain account of the nature and end of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper'.
Also issued as part of 'Tracts. By John Disney', 1791.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18280.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|