The reasonableness of conformity to the Church of England, [electronic resource] : represented to the Dissenting ministers. In answer to the tenth chapter of Mr. Calamy's Abridgment of Mr. Baxter's history of his life and times. Part II. By Benjamin Hoadly, M.A.
- Other Title:
- Reasonableness of conformity. Part 2
- The second edition corrected.
- London : printed for Tim. Childe, at the White Hart at the West-End of St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,232p. ; 8⁰.
- Calamy, Edmund, 1671-1732. Abridgment of Mr. Baxter's History of his life and times.
Church of England -- Doctrines.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18301.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|