The happiness of the present establishment, [electronic resource] : and the unhappiness of absolute monarchy. A sermon preach'd at the assizes at Hartford, March 22d. 1707/8 by Benjamin Hoadly, M. A. Rector of St. Peter's-Poor. Publish'd at the Request of the Lord Lieutenant, High-Sheriff, and Grand-Jury.
- London : printed by H. Clark, for T. Childe, at the White-Hart, at the West-End of St. Paul's, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. O.T. Samuel, 1st, VIII, 9 -- Sermons.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18346.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|