A letter to a friend in Lancashire, [electronic resource] : occasioned by a report, concerning injunctions, and prohibitions, by authority; relating to some points of religion, now in debate.
- London : printed for John Baker, at the Black Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
21,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- History -- 18th century.
Authority -- Religious aspects.
Anti-Catholicism -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714 -- Pamphlets.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Benjamin Hoadly.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price 3d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18349.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|