A trip to Calais [electronic resource] : a comedy in three acts. As originally written, and intended for representation, by the late Samuel Foote, Esq. To which is annexed, The capuchin; as it is performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Haymarket. Altered from The trip to Calais, by the late Samuel Foote, Esq. and now published by Mr. Colman.
- London : printed by T. Sherlock, for T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,141,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bristol, Elizabeth Chudleigh, Countess of, 1720-1788.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A trip to Calais; and The capuchin. Written by Mr. Foote, published by Mr. Colman.'.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Also issued as part of: 'The dramatic works of Samuel Foote, Esq;' London, [1778?], [1779?], [1780?], [1785?], and 1788.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18533.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|