Universal arithmetick [electronic resource] : or, a treatise of arithmetical composition and resolution. To which is added, Dr. Halley's method of finding the roots of æquations arithmetically. Translated from the Latin by the late Mr. Raphson, and revised and corrected by Mr. Cunn.
- Standardized Title:
- Arithmetica universalis. English
- London : printed for J. Senex; W. Taylor, T. Warner, and J. Osborn, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,272p.,fold.plates ; 8⁰.
- Equations, Theory of.
Algebra -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Written by Sir Isaac Newton" (preface).
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18582.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|