The liberty of the spirit and of the flesh distinguished [electronic resource] : in an address to those Captives in Spirit among the People called Quakers, who are commonly called Libertines. By John Rutty, An unworthy Member of that Community.
- Dublin : printed by and for Isaac Jackson, at the Globe in Meath-street, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
74,p. ; 8⁰.
Society of Friends -- Customs and practices.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 2.521
English Short Title Catalog, T18599.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|