Dr. Gregory's Elements of catoptrics and dioptrics. [electronic resource] : Translated from the Latin original, with a large supplement, by William Browne, M. D. To which is added, An Appendix, By J. T. Desaguliers, LL. D. F. R. S. containing, An Account of the Reflecting Telescopes; and of the Inventors, Improvers, and Imitators of them, till they were brought to Perfection by John Hadley, Esq; Vice-President of the Royal Society. With Original Letters which passed between Sir Isaac Newton and Dr. James Gregory, relating thereunto. Now First Published.
- Standardized Title:
- Catoptricae et dioptricae sphaericae elementa. English
- The second edition. To which is added, an appendix, by J.T. Desaguliers, ..
- London : printed for E. Curll, in Rose-Street, Covent-Garden, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,vii,,xv,,10-288,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Refraction -- Early works to 1800.
Reflection (Optics) -- Early works to 1800.
Reflecting telescopes -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final errata leaf.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Five Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18656.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|