Letters in answer to some queries sent to the author, [electronic resource] : concerning the genuine Reading of the Greek Text, I Tim. iii. 16. [greek text] Now first published on Occasion of Sir Isaac Newton's Two Letters to Mr. Le Clerc, lately published.
- York : printed by C. Ward, in Coney-Street, 1758.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
42,p. ; 8⁰.
- Newton, Isaac, Sir, 1642-1727. Two letters to Mr. Le Clerc.
- Place of Publication:
- England York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Mawer.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18657.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|