An account of the occasion and manner of erecting the hospital at Lanesborough House, [electronic resource] : near Hyde-Park-Corner. Published by Order of the General Board of Governours there, Wednesday, February the 6th, 1733.
- [London : s.n., 1734]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- St. George's Hospital (London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
Hospitals -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18772.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|