An account of the life and writings of the late William Hunter, [electronic resource] : M.D. F.R.S. and S.A. Member of the Royal College of Physicians, Physician Extraordinary to the Queen, Consulting Physician to the British Lying-in Hospital, and Professor of Anatomy in the Royal Academy of London; One of the Foreign Associates of the Royal Academy of Sciences, and of the Royal Medical Society at Paris, &c. read, on the 6th of August 1783, at a general meeting ofthe Society of Physicians of London, Of which He was President, And published at their Request. by Samuel Foart Simmons, M.D. F.R.S. Member of the Royal College of Physicians, London; Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Lorraine; and one of the Foreign Associates of the Royal Medical Society at Paris.
- London : printed for the author, by W. Richardson, and sold by J. Johnson, No 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,70p. ; 8⁰.
- Hunter, William, 1718-1783 -- Early works to 1800.
Physicians -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18801.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|