An account of the Convocation's proceedings with relation to Mr. Whiston. [electronic resource] : With a postscript, containing a reply to the considerations on the Historical preface, and the premonition to the reader. To which is added, a supplement to the foregoing account of the convocation's proceedings. By William Whiston, M.A.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by A. Baldwin, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
, 117,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752. Primitive Christianity reviv'd.
Whiston, William, 1667-1752. Historical preface to Primitive Christianity reviv'd.
Jesus Christ -- Divinity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Postscript by James Knight.
Pp. 62-109, contain 'A reply to the considerations on the historical preface, .. ', which was also issued in 'A collection of small tracts formerly published .. ', London, 1712, with pp. 61 and 62 reset and with a titlepage added.
Price from imprint: price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18860.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|