Account of proceedings at a meeting at Stowmarket, November 30, 1795 [electronic resource].
- [Stowmarket?, 1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Treason -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Stowmarket.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The meeting adopted a petition to the Commons against two bills to control sedition.
Signed C.L. i.e. Capel Lofft 18 Dec. 1795.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18908.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|