The A, B, C. With the shorter catechism, [electronic resource] : appointed by the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland. To be a directory for catechising of such as are of weaker capacity. To which are added, short and easy questions, and hymns for children.
- Edinburgh : printed and sold by J. Morren, [1798?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 12⁰.
- Apostles' Creed.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19062.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|