A calculation on the commencement of the millennium, [electronic resource] : and a short reply to Dr. Horne's pamphlet, entituled, "Sound argument, dictated by common sense." Together with cursory observations on the "Age of credulity." By Nathaniel Brassey Halhed, M.P. To which is added, an original letter from Mr. Brothers, to Philip Stephens, Esq. with his answer. ...
- London : printed for B. Crosby, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Brothers, Richard, 1757-1824.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19825.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|