The captives a tragedy [electronic resource] : as performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane by the author of The royal suppliants.
- London : printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
88p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama (Tragedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author of The royal suppliants = John Delap.
A variant has a comma after "captives" and a full-stop after "Drury-Lane" on the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19925.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|