The case between Gerizim and Ebal fairly stated. [electronic resource] : By Richard Parry, D. D. Rector of Wichampton; and Preacher at Market-Harborough.
- London : printed for J. Whiston and B. White, in Fleet-Street; and L. Davis and C. Reymers, against Grays-Inn-Gate, Holbourn, MDCCLXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,32,,33-48p. : table ; 8⁰.
- Ebal, Mount (West Bank).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title-page in red and black.
With a half-title.
Signature D1 does not form part of the pagination sequence and has the recto blank and a table on the verso.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19978.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|