The case of the late election for the county of Middlesex, [electronic resource] : considered On the Principles of the Constitution, and the Authorities of Law.
- London : printed for T. Cadell (successor to Mr. Millar) in the Strand, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p. ; 4⁰.
- Wilkes, John, 1727-1797.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Elections -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Expulsion -- Early works to 1800.
Elections -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Jeremiah Dyson. Sometimes also attributed to Sir William Blackstone.
With a half-title.
On the election of John Wilkes to Parliament.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20210.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|