The case stated, [electronic resource] : by Francis Plowden, Esq. Conveyancer, of the Middle Temple. Occasioned by the Act of Parliament lately passed for the relief of the English Roman Catholics.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by P. Keating, No. 18, Warwick-Street, Golden Square, M,DCC,XCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
196,p. ; 8⁰.
- Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Protestants -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and final errata leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20313.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|