An address to the nobility and gentry of the Church of Ireland, [electronic resource] : as by law established. Explaining the causes of the commotions and insurrections in the southern parts of this kingdom, respecting Tithes. And The real Motives and Designs of the Projectors and Abettors of those Commotions and insurrections: And containing a candid inquiry into the practicability of substituting any other mode of subsistence and maintenance for the clergy of the Church established, consistent with the Principles of Reason and Justice, in the Place of Tithes. By a layman. .
- [London] : Dublin printed: London reprinted, for G. Kearsley, at No 46, in Fleet-Street, 1786.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,112p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of Ireland -- Finance.
Church of Ireland -- Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
Church of Ireland -- History -- 18th century.
Tithes -- Ireland -- History -- 18th century.
Ireland -- Religious and ecclesiastical institutions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p.109: Theophilus i.e. Patrick Duigenan.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20456.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|