An address to the publick, [electronic resource] : on the expediency of a regular plan for the maintenance and government of the poor: in which its Utility with respect to Industry, Morals, and Publick Oeconomy is proved from Reason; and confirmed by the Experience of the House of Industry lately established in Dublin. With some general observations on the English system of poor laws; and, an Examination of the Chapter in Lord Kaims's Sketches of the History of Man relative to the Poor. Written at the particular Request of the Corporation instituted for the Relief of the Poor, and the Punishment of Vagabonds, &c. in the County of the City of Dublin. By Richard Woodward, LL. D. Dean of Clogher, and Chancellor of St. Patrick's, Dublin.
- Dublin : printed by R. Marchbank, for E. Lynch, Skinner-Row, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,91,p. ; 8⁰.
- House of Industry (Dublin, Ireland).
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20488.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|