An act for settling certain messuages, [electronic resource] : Lands, and Hereditaments in Great Driffield in the County of York, Part of the Estate of James Manuel, late of New Malton in the same County, deceased, To the Uses mentioned in certain Articles of Agreement, made between the Widow, and the Daughters and Coheirs, of the said James Manuel.
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1742-03-08
- [London : s.n., 1742]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
11,p. ; 2⁰.
- Land settlement -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 15 Geo.II.c.36.
Without blanks on p.6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20876.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|