The airs, duetts, trios and chorusses, &c. [electronic resource] : in The prophet; a comic opera, in three acts; performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden.
- London : printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, 1788.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Opera -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Richard Bentley.
Half-title: 'Songs, &c. in The prophet; a comic opera'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T21151.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|