The case fairly stated [electronic resource] : or, an inquiry How far the Clause Lately Rejected By the Honourable House of Commons, Would, if it had Passed, have Affected the Liberties of the People of Ireland.
- Dublin : printed for R. Main, at Homer's Head in Dame-Street, M,DCC,LIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 18th century -- Pamphlets.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Leland.
On a clause to be inserted into the preamble of the Act for discharging the remainder of the national debt, rejected on Dec.17, 1753.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T2119.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|