The allies and the late ministry defended against France, [electronic resource] : and the present friends of France. Part IV. Containing a Vindication of the late M-y in relation to the Management of the War on the part of England; with an Answer to the Author of the Conduct's five Reasons for making a Peace without Spain and the Indies. To which is added a Postscript, in Answer to his Remarks on the Barrier-Treaty. .
- Standardized Title:
- Allies and the late ministry defended against France. Part 4
- London : printed for E. Sanger at the Post-House at the Middle-Temple-Gate in Fleetstreet, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,84p. ; 8⁰.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745. Conduct of the allies.
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745. The conduct of the allies.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714 -- Pamphlets.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Francis Hare.
At bottom of title page: Pr. 1s. Where may be had the three former Parts.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Teerink-Scouten, 1041
English Short Title Catalog, T21270.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|