An alphabetical list of the poll, [electronic resource] : taken before John Stratford Collins, Esq. Sheriff of the County of Hereford, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the 12th, 13th and 14th Days of October, 1774, for electing Two Knights of the Shire for the said County. Candidates. Thomas Foley, of Stoke Edyth, Esq. The Right Honourable Thomas Harley, of Berrington. Sir George Cornewall, of Moccas, Baronet.
- Standardized Title:
- Poll book. 1774
- Hereford : printed by C. Pugh, 1774.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,80p. ; 4⁰.
- Elections -- Herefordshire (England) -- Early works to 1800.
Voting registers -- Herefordshire (England) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Hereford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T21299.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|