Annus victoriis mirabilis [electronic resource] : a thanksgiving sermon preach'd on Tuesday, Dec. 31. 1706. At St. James's Clerkenwell. Occasion'd by the signal victories obtain'd over the French, by the Duke of Marlborough, and the rest of the Confederate Forces. By Dr. Pead, Chaplain to his Grace the Duke of Newcastle.
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side, for the benefit of the poor, [1707?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T21955.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|