An answer to a letter sent to the Reverend Dr. Sherlock, [electronic resource] : &c. relating to his sermon preach'd before the Lord-Mayor. November the 5th 1712. To which are added, some observations upon the account the Lord Bishop of Bangor has given of his intended answer to the representation. By Thomas Sherlock, D. D. Dean of Chichester, Master of the Temple, and Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : printed for John Pemberton, at the Buck and Sun against St. Dunstan's-Church in Fleetstreet, MDCCXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
Sykes, Arthur Ashley, 1683 or 4-1756. Letter to the Reverend Dr. Sherlock.
Church and state -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T21986.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|