An answer to Dr. Stebbing's second letter on the subject of heresy. [electronic resource] : In which the whole controversy is fairly stated and re-examined. By James Foster.
- London : printed for John Noon, 1736.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,84p. ; 8⁰.
- Stebbing, Henry, 1687-1763. Second letter to Mr. Foster on the subject of heresy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With errata on the verso of the titlepage.
With an advertisement leaf following the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22007.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|