An answer to Mr. Law's letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor, [electronic resource] : in a letter to Mr. Law. By Gilbert Burnet, M. A. Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : printed for Timothy Childe, at the White Hart in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Law, William, 1686-1761. First and second of Law's three letters to Bishop Hoadly.
Church of England -- History -- 18th century.
Authority (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22018.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|