The appellants case. Reynolds Calthorpe, Esq; and Samuel Battely, Gent. appellants. Charles May, Esq; Mary May, his daughter, Frances Plowden, alias Langrish, and others. Respondents [electronic resource].
- [London?, 1707]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Calthorpe, Reynolds, d. 1720 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Case heard before the House of Lords.
Signed: Saint John Brodrick. Henry Stevens.
With a docket title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22310.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|