An appendix to John Bull still in his senses [electronic resource] : or, Law is a bottomless-pit. Printed from a manuscript found in the cabinet of the famous Sir Humphry Polesworth: and publish'd, (as well at [sic] the three former parts) by the author of the New Atalantis.
- Edinburgh : re-printed by James Watson, and Sold at his Shop, next Door to the Red-Lyon, opposite to the Lucken-Booths, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Political satire, England.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714 -- Pamphlets.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Arbuthnot.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price 2. d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22319.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|