Astartus: an opera. Formerly composed for the Royal Academy, by Giovanni Bononcini; and now revived for the new entertainment of the British nobility [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- London : printed by Sam. Aris, 1734.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
79,p. ; 8⁰.
- Opera -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The libretto by Apostolo Zeno and Pietro Pariati, with alterations by P.A. Rolli.
With an Italian titlepage.
Parallel English and Italian texts.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22570.
- Pariati, Pietro, 1665-1733.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|