An authentic narrative of the primary ordination held in the Countess of Huntingdon's chapel, [electronic resource] : at Spa-Field, London, On Sunday the 9th Day of March 1783. Upon the plan of secession. Published at the request of the congregation.
- London : printed for Hughes and Walsh, Inner Temple Lane, M.DCC.LXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
78,p. ; 8⁰.
- Canning, Elizabeth, 1734-1773 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Royal Society (Great Britain).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Introduction contains a letter signed: Thomas Wills. William Taylor.
Recto of final leaf reads: 'Entered in Stationer's Hall'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22779.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|