Boeoticorum liber [electronic resource] : or a new art of poetry containing the best receipts for making all sorts of poems, according to the modern taste In Two Canto's. .
- [London] : Dublin, printed: London, reprinted and sold by J. Roberts in War, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Date from Foxon.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 750 copies printed.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C².
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster, and Foxon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, B311
Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1816
English Short Title Catalog, T22937.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|