A book of architecture, [electronic resource] : containing designs of buildings and ornaments. By James Gibbs.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for W. Innys and R. Manby, at the West End of St. Paul's ; J. and P. Knapton, in Ludgate-Street ; and C. Hitch, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxv,p.,150 plates ; 2⁰.
- Architecture -- Details -- Early works to 1800.
Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.
Sepulchral monuments -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22979.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|