The antient religion of the gentiles, [electronic resource] : and Causes of their Errors consider'd: The Mistakes and Failures of the Heathen Priests and Wise-Men, in their Notions of the Deity, and Matters of Divine-Worship, are examin'd; With regard to their being altogether destitute of divine revelation. With a compleat index. By the Learned and Judicious Edward Ld Herbert of Cherbury, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- De religione gentilium. English
- London : printed for William Taylor at the Ship in Pater-Noster-Row, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xiii,,336,353-388,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the 1705 edition with a new titlepage.
Pp. 337-352 omitted in pagination; text and register continuous.
First published, posthumously, in 1663 as 'De religione gentilium'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T23186.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|