The appellants case [electronic resource] : Dame Elizabeth Northcote, Widow and Executrix of Sir Arthur Northcote, Bar. deceas'd. Appellant Alice Northcote, Widow, and Relict, and Executrix of John and William Northcote, Esquires, deceas'd; Sir Fran. Northcote, Bar. Son and Heir of the said Sir Arthur Northcote Respondent.
- [London? : s.n., 1703]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Northcote, Elizabeth, Lady, 1635-ca. 1707 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Heir apparent -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To be heard before the House of Lords: "February, 1702" (docket title).
Signed: Hen. Poley.
Docket title: "The case of the Lady Northcote; .. ".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25125.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|