Richard Smith, [electronic resource] : Esq; appellant. Sir Thomas Dolman, respondent. The Respondent's Case. To be Heard on Wednesday the 19th of January, Instant.
- [London? : s.n., 1709]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Estate settlement costs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To be heard before the House of Lords: "Wedsnesday the 19th of January, instant" (docket title).
Signed: Simon Harcourt. Spencer Cowper.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25192.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|