A pastoral letter against fanaticism, [electronic resource] : Address'd to the Mennonists of Friesland, By Mr. John Stinstra, One of their Ministers at Harlingen. Translated from the Original Dutch. (which may serve as an excellent Antidote against the Principles of Enthusiasts and Fanaticks in general, and the Herrnbuters or Moravians in particular) by Henry Rimius. To which is added, A Preface shewing the Occasion of that Letter.
- Standardized Title:
- Waarschuwinge tegen de geestdrijverij verwat. English
- London : printed for A. Linde, Stationer to His Majesty and to his Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, in Catherine-Street in the Strand ; and sold by J. Robinson in Ludgate-Street, and Mrs. Cook at the Royal-Exchange, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,,99,p. ; 8⁰.
- Moravian Church -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Later published as 'An essay on fanaticism'. Dublin, 1774.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25447.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|