A method for preventing the frequency of robberies and murders. [electronic resource] : Proposed in a discourse, delivered at St. George's Hanover-Square, at St. Dunstan's in the West, and at several other places in London. By William Romaine, Lecturer of St. Dunstan's in the West.
- London : printed for E. Withers, at the Seven Stars, opposite Chancery-Lane, Fleet-Street, 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,25,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Matthew XV, 19, 20 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|