The history of the Moravians, [electronic resource] : From their first Settlement at Herrnhaag in the County of Budingen, down to the present Time; With a View chiefly to their Political Intrigues. Collected From the Public Acts of Budingen, and from other Authentic Vouchers, all along accompanied with the necessary Illustrations and Remarks. The whole intended to give the World some Knowledge of the extraordinary System of the Moravians, and to shew how it may affect both the religious and civil Interests of the State. Translated from the German.
- London : printed for J. Robinson in Ludgate-Street ; M. Cook at the Royal-Exchange ; M. Keith in Grace-Church Street, and J. Jolliff in St. James's-Street, 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,208p. ; 8⁰.
- Zinzendorf, Nicolaus Ludwig, Graf von, 1700-1760 -- Early works to 1800.
Moravian Church -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry Rimius.
With a half-title.
Also issued as part of his: 'The history of the Moravians', London, printed for John Wilkie, 1759.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25972.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|