Memoirs of the life of the Reverend George Whitefield, [electronic resource] : M. A. Late Chaplain to the Right Honourable The Countess of Huntingdon: in which Every Circumstance worthy of Notice, both in his private and public Character, is recorded. Faithfully selected from his original papers, journals, and letters. Illustrated by A Variety of interesting and entertaining Anecdotes, from the best Authorities. To which are added, A particular Account of his Death and Funeral; and Extracts from the Sermons, which were preached on that Occasion. Compiled by the Rev. John Gillies, D.D.
- London : printed for Edward and Charles Dilly, in the Poultry ; and Messieurs Kincaid and Creech, at Edinburgh, MDCCLXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,357,p.,plates : port. ; 8⁰.
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Apparently also intended to complete 'The works of the Reverend George Whitefield' in 7 vols., London, 1771, 72.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25980.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|