The whole duty of man, [electronic resource] : laid down in a plain and familiar way, for the use of all, but especially the Meanest Reader. Divided into XVII Chapters. One whereof being read every Lord's Day, the Whole may be read over Thrice in the Year. Necessary for all families. With Private Devotions for several occasions. .
- London : printed only for John Beecroft, No. 23, Pater-Noster Row, 1770.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,303,p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Christian life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Richard Allestree.
With an additional engraved titlepage and with a final advertisement leaf.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T26184.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|