The whole duty of man, [electronic resource] : laid down in a plain and familiar way, for the use of all, but especially the Meanest Reader. Divided into XVII Chapters: One whereof being read every Lord's Day, the Whole may be read over thrice in the Year. Necessary for all Families. With Private Devotions for Several Occasions.
- London : printed only for John Beecroft, No 23, Pater-Noster Row, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xx,453,p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Christian life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Richard Allestree.
With an additional engraved titlepage.
Pp.363-453 contain 'Private devotions'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T26185.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|