A treatise on the effects and various preparations of lead, [electronic resource] : particularly of the extract of saturn, for different chirurgical disorders. Translated from the French of Mr. Goulard, Surgeon-Major to the Royal and Military Hospital at Montpellier. A new edition , with remarks, by G. Arnaud, M.D. and a Table exhibiting the Difference between English and French Weights.
- Standardized Title:
- Traité sur les effets des préparations de plomb. English
- London : printed for P. Elmsly, (successor to Mr. Vaillant) facing Southampton-Street, in the Strand, [1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,231,p. ; 12⁰.
- Lead -- Therapeutic use.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T26542.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|