The case of Mr. Richard Noble impartially consider'd [electronic resource] : Abstractly from the Man, or Crime, but Meerly as to the Law, in relation to the Motion by him made, on Monday the Sixteenth Day of March, 1712, at Kingston Assizes, in Arrest of Judgment: And the Reason given for Over-Ruling the same Contined. By a Student of the Inner-Temple. .
- London : printed, and are to be sold by J. Morphew, near Stationers-Hall and Jer. Milner, Bookseller, at Lincolns-Inn Back-Gate, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,9,p. ; 2⁰.
- Trials (Crimes of passion) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T26810.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|