Two sermons concerning the state of the soul on it's immediate separation from the body. [electronic resource] : Written by Bishop Bull. Together with some extracts relating to the same subject, taken from writers of distinguished note and character. With a preface. By Leonard Chappelow, B. D. Arabic Professor In the University of Cambridge.
- Cambridge : printed for and sold by T. Fletcher and F. Hodson: sold also by J. Wilson and J. Fell in Pater-Noster-Row, and D. Bland in Catherine-Street, London; W. Jackson at Oxford; W. Chase in Norwich; T. Slack at Newcastle; and all other Booksellers in England, MDCCLXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,120p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Acts I, 25 -- Sermons.
Future life -- Church of England.
Intermediate state -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27075.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|