A sermon preached before the Honourable and Right Reverend Richard Lord Bishop of Durham, [electronic resource] : the Honourable Henry Bathurst, One of the Justices of the Court of Common-Pleas; and the Honourable Sir Joseph Yates, One of the Justices of the Court of King's Bench; at the assizes holden at Durham, August 15, 1764. By Robert Lowth, D. D. Prebendary of Durham, and Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty. Published at the Request of their Lordships, and of the Gentlemen of the Grand Jury. .
- The third edition.
- London : printed for A. Millar and T. Cadell, in the Strand; and J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall, MDCCLXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27144.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|