The toilet of Flora [electronic resource] : or, a collection of the most simple and approved methods of preparing baths, essences, pomatums, Powders, Perfumes, Sweet-Scented Waters, and Opiates for preserving and whitening the Teeth, &c. &c. with receipts for cosmetics of every kind, that can smooth and brighten the Skin, give Force to Beauty, and take off the Appearance of Old Age and Decay. For the use of the Ladies.
- Standardized Title:
- Toilette de Flore. English
- A new edition improved.
- London : printed for J. Murray, No. 32, Fleet-Street, and W. Nicoll, St. Paul's Church Yard, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,272p. ; 12⁰.
- Cosmetics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A translation, with alterations, of 'La toilette de Flore' by P.J. Buc'hoz.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27164.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|